Tuesday, January 20, 2015

PERSONAL LETTER TO YOU !!

With due respect Sir/Ma


Good Day!!

CAREFULLY READ THIS LETTER:


It is my humble pleasure to introduce myself to you. However, I would need your attention for a moment. I am Mr. Momtaz Kabbout, a citizen of Lebanon, Born in Tripoli Libya but residing and working in Benin Republic as the chief Auditor In Charge Of The Foreign Remittance Unit, Bank of Africa (BOA) I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.



I need your urgent assistance in transferring some substantial amount to your bank account within 7 banking days. Including 250KG of Gold Bar for sale.But for security reasons I will not mention the amount here. This fund and Gold Bar came from (Late Khamis Gadhafi), a senior military commander under his father who died in a battle with rebel forces between the villages of Tarunah and Bani Walid in northwest Libya.

I am his personal account manager in (BOA), this fund was moved secretly to me for a project of building an Estate and Poultry Farm with Cooled Storerooms in Parakou Northern area of this country. 10 days after I received these funds, Libya civilian war started and Mr. Khamis was killed both his father and others. And until this moment no one knows about this money lay down in my (Bank Security Vault) in my name.

NOTE: None of his family or relatives knows anything about this fund. So since he is dead for some years now, I will not continue keeping silent to allow this money to remains here, and I don't want the fund to go into our government treasury account as an abandoned fund.

For this reason I contacted you to assist me and stand as the Beneficiary/Contractor whom we awarded the contract of this building project to claim the fund. Please note that there is No Risk of any kind involved in this business as there is no document of this fund that bears the name of (Late Khamis Gadhafi) but I must move the funds out of this country through someone due to the remarkwe made on the find on deposit day.

My private lawyer will draft a contract agreement between us and we are going to use the medium of buying building materials /products of any kind from your country to move the funds gradually and freely to your bank account without any question or interruption by the government, as many Countries have money restrictions and different laws about huge fund coming inn.



Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon your reply I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the total sum and 55%will be for me. I will mention the amount involved on my second reply.

I await your urgent communication.

Best regards,
Mr. Momtaz Kabbout
Email: momkab555@superposta.com

No comments: