Monday, July 14, 2014

Urgent Response for us to Proceed

CA SOLICITORS


Law Firm Legal Practitioners
Corporate Lawyers & Consultants
Date: 13th July 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
I Chika Arinze Agent/Solicitor and personal attorney to the deceased whom is Late Mark, I am compelled to write you this email for the following.
Reason:-The above person who is now deceased, I have made several inquiries to embassy to locate any member of his extended relatives to present him/her as the Next of Kin to the bank to claim his Cash deposit.
For years now, I have been unsuccessfully in locating any member of his family, Then i decided  to trace his last name, hence I contacted you so that the proceeds of this deposit valued sum can be handed over to you, In how i get your contact was from the International Journal during my search for this above  mentioned issues.
Once this money is being transferred to your account we will share the fund 50/50,Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated, Do get back  to me as I will not contact anybody till i read from you and if you are  not interested do let me know by replying back to me.     
Yours Faithfully,
Pp: CA Solicitors
Barr.Chika Arinze
Abuja,Nigeria | Law Practice
Skype: chika_arinze


No comments: