Monday, April 21, 2014

Work.

Good Day,

    I am Mr. James McBride, an accountant with one of the highly regarded Bank in London United Kingdom (UK). I am also an accounts officer to a late client of mine who was a contractor with Shell International Petroleum Co Ltd here. On the 1st of April 2011, my client, his wife and their two Children were involved in an industrial car accident along Kids grove Highway-road.

All occupants of the vehicle sadly lost their lives. Since then I have been trying to establish contact with any of my client's extended relatives, but this has also proved futile. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I contact you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client, before my bank confiscated or declare his fund unserviceable. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one year now, I have decided to contact someone with the same last; hence I contacted you.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client so that the proceeds of this account valued at about 5.5Million pounds can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 60% to me and 40% for you for your assistance.

All I require is your open co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. As soon as I hear from you I will detail you on the process of the transaction. Contact Me Through my Private Email:  jamesmcbride@nortonworlduk.com

Regards,
Mr. James McBride.



No comments: