Monday, December 30, 2013

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA tgg

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS Call me +234 706-850-8305 From the Desk Of:DR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI Executive Governor (CBN) Attn Sir/Madam This is to inform you that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan has given me the instruction to transfer your fund into your account, and you are requested to send to me your telephone and fax number including your baking information where you want your fuund to be transfer. I discovered that you has been contacting some criminals here in Nigeria and for your information you should STOP any further contact with this Criminals. Immediately i receive all these information from you i will inform you what to do and receive your funds. immediately you receive this mail. Call me +234 706-850-8305 Reply me with: c_b_n2013@yahoo.com.hk YOURS SINCERELY, DR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN). Call me +234 706-850-8305


No comments: