Sunday, October 20, 2013

MONEY IN CHINA

ATTN:

I work with the BANK OF AFRICA as the Director of Operations, I MOVED a sum of $7 - MILLION - USD from a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT to China through DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.

I packed the $7 - MILLION - USD in a LUGGAGE-VAULT and I take it to the COURIER SERVICE COMPANY who help me MOVED the $7 - MILLION - USD to their DIPLOMATIC OFFICE in China.

The $7 - MILLION - USD is not save there in the COURIER SERVICE OFFICE, Please I want you to help me go to the COURIER SERVICE OFFICE in China to CLAIM and RECEIVE THE the LUGGAGE as the OWNER and BENEFICIARY of LUGGAGE.

If you can help me RECEIVE and SECURE this $7 - MILLION - USD in your CUSTODY till I come and meet you, I will give you $3 - MILLION - USD out of the $7 - MILLION - USD and you will help me invest my owm $4 - MILLION - USD.

If you are ready to help me receive and secure this $7 - MILLION - USD in your CUSTODY, please reply and send your: FULL NAME, OFFICE/HOME ADDRESS your MOBILE PHONE NUMBER so that my LAWYER can prepare all the documents that you will use to claim $7 - MILLION - USD with your INFORMATION.

I expect your reply as soon as possible.

HASSAN ABIOLA,
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,
BANK OF AFRICA.



No comments: