Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CALVARY GREETINGS

Calvary greetings,

I am in dire need of a Godly and trustworthy person to distribute my inheritance in the sum of $12million USD to charities around the world. I am Mrs. Anita Brown, aged 70yrs, currently diagnosed with terminal cancer and undergoing medical treatment for stroke.
I have just about 2months left to live in this world. This is my last wish on earth as my death is imminent and its final.
Please, you should try distributing the funds to charities as instructed. I don't intend for my inheritance to be used in the wrong ways when am gone. For all you will be doing in this project, you will be getting 40% of the total sum while you will invest the rest in charity organizations.
Indicate your interest by filling the required information below and i will furnish you with further information and start the process of getting the the fund transferred to you.
1. Your Full Name:
2. Residential/mailing Address:
3. Direct Mobile Number:
4. Occupation:
5. City of Residence:
6. Country:
Remain bless,
Mrs. Anita Brown.

No comments: