Sunday, July 17, 2011

Urgent Business Proposal

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
Dear Friend,
 
My name is Williams Grant, Manager Auditing and account section of the bank, I
discovered a dormant account during our annual auditing exercise in my office,
and my further investigation revealed that this account has not been operated on

for quite a long time. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth
$8.5 million into an account offshore,
 
I have all the plans safely worked out and will need the co-operation of a
foreign partner in order to successfully make this transfer, If you can assist
in getting the money transferred, contact me immediately so that I can give you
more details.

Remember this is absolutely confidential, do also provide me with your full name

and address, Mobile Phone Lines,Nationality,Age And Occupation..
Regards and respect,
 
Mr Williams Grant
Manager Audit/Account sec ADB

No comments: