Friday, June 24, 2011

Good day Dearest one,

Good day Dearest one,

How are you doing over there??? I hope that you are feeling so fine and healthy.

Well, my name is Sucess Dagogo Arop from South Sudan . I am a young pretty
single 24 years old girl; I hope that I will match your type, if you can give me

the chance. I would like to know you better, since religion, distance and age
doesn't matter to me. I will send you my picture for you to see how I look like.

However, I hope you are feeling fine? I am cool over here in Ouagadougou Burkina

Faso also. As I said earlier my names are Sucess Dagogo Arop and I am 24years
old from South Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp
here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso as a result of the civil war going on in my
country Sudan.


My father Dr. Jark Yaac Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and
Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents,


I was the only survivor of the family since I was the only child of my parents
and I managed to make my way to the nearby country Burkina Faso where I am
leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your
hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in
my next mail. Please I also want to know how you look like, so please send me
your picture. Kindly get back to me, so that I will tell you more about myself
and for us to discuss urgent business proposal.


Before the dead of my Dad he deposited the sum of Five Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars ($5, 500, 000, 00 Million Dollar) in the bank here in Burkina
Faso . And now I am in Burkina Faso and I have informed the bank about my plans
to claim this money and the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told

me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be released to me

only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the
money overseas. They told me that I cannot withdraw the money here in Burkina
Faso due the law guiding in they bank, and they also told me to look for a
foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my Husband or Trustee before the
money can be released and transfer to he or her. You will have 35% of the total
money by helping me and 5% will be for any expenses that may occur during the
transfer of the money here or in your country and the remaining money will be
managed by me with your help in any business over there in your country, since I

am still young to manage the money alone.

In this regards I will like you to get back to me immediately so that I will
tell you what to do next, hence you are assuring me that you will not betray the

trust that am trying to put on you,


Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Faithfully Miss Sucess Dagogo Arop

No comments: