Monday, April 18, 2011

You Are Required Back

Good day


My name is Osifu ,I am the legal practitioner representing my late client a
citizen of your country, I have the instruction of the Financial Institution
were my late client deposited a huge sum of money, to locate the relative .


The issue is a case of my client who deposited a huge sum of money with a
security company, It was most unfortunate that the died in an auto crash with
out indicating the next of kin as at time of deposit,I have tried to locate
anyone related but to no avail.

I will like to present you as next of kin to my client so that the said amount
can be transffered to you. Without presenting you in the next 7 working days the
security company will confiscate the money. I don't belong to that school of
thought who proposes that funds of unlucky people be given to the financial
institution to further enrich there businesses.

Once i receive your response, I will send you full details of the transaction
and also you will be compensated on agreed percentage in this deal.


Thank you.
Osifu.

No comments: