Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Distress Call From Abidjan:-

Attn: Executive/CEO.

RE: Funds Investment and Management Proposal.

My name is MR. YOUSUF ARAFAT, the only son of Late DR.ARAFAT MOHAMMAD,
The Abidjan Cote d' ivory leading COCO Exporters who died recently during the
political crisis in my country, our residence ware bugled by some uniform men's
sent by president Laurent Gbagbo. I am facilitating for a private
investor/nationalization, I need your help.

I have clean and unambiguous fund (US$15,000,000.00) to invest in profitable
long-term business in your country/company under your supervision.

I have however contacted you on trust to discuss your assistance and commission
in this Endeavour.

This project is ready for execution as soon as I hear from your. I look forward
to your swift response to this letter. :- mryousufarafat@aol.com

Sincerely Yours,

MR. YOUSUF ARAFAT, 

No comments: