Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From Mrs Hajia Turai Yar adua. need you and my inverstor in your country.

Hello Dear  Beloved                                   

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as
serious could come into your mind but please consider it with a divine wish and
accept it with a deep sense of humility.

Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself to you; Am Hajia Turai Yaradua,
wife of president of Nigeria whom have been in comer since November 2009 before
he gave up the Ghost on 6th May 2010. Already The doctor in Saudi Arabia have
given my husband few days  to live and is not known to anybody only my family
and King of Saudi Arabia, you can confirm this by following this link.

http://www.saharareporters.com/reports/petitions/4746--where-is-umaru-yaradua-an-open-letter-of-appeal-to-the-king-of-saudi-a

rabia.html  do to my husband was treated in his private hospital.

Since my husband is in comer also will be dead in days to come. I am pleased to
get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I
believe will profit you after completion.

You can also read what the wrote about my family by using this link.
http://www.saharareporters.com/news/3076.html

I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling
this business transaction, which I explained below. My husband deposited cash
money of $500,000.000  five Million Dollars)  I need someone I can trust like
you.

My family lawyer will be ready to act as soon as you get back to me via email on
() with your full name and address, telephone and fax number,I will forward the
deposit Certificate to you and the lawyer so that he can Contact the Security
Company where the money was deposited in safe, sealed Boxes and instruct them to

immediately move the money to your country through a security dipolmat  that
will arrive in your country with the money  as a consginment box then you will
go to the airport and clear him at your airport so the customs in your  airport
will not open the box ,


The company Is not aware of the content of the deposit as I tagged it personal
effects For export for security reasons.

I will inform them I have willed (the Trunk Boxes) to you so you will have full
access to them with the deposit Reference number:
MGR/WDS/95773/50015/MSVD/3196US/GH

Once you complete 25% will be yours while you put %75 in fixed deposit for me in
any bank of your choice or invest 75% in any business of your choice.Thanks for
your understanding,

Hajia Turai Yar adua.

No comments: