Thursday, September 16, 2010

Your assistance needed

From: Mr Omar Wade,
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.

Dear friend,

This message might meet you in utmost Surprise. however, it's just the urgent
need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I
am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and currently holding

the post of bill and exchange director in our bank.


I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds that amounts to
$15.5million-dollars into a foreign account and the said fund belongs to our
deceased clients who died on 25th December 2003 in a plane crash. Hence, I am
inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in
the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.


Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive
your return mail.


Have a great day.

Yours,
Mr Omar Wade

No comments: