Sunday, July 11, 2010

INFORMATION%

Good day,
I am Michael Oliver , staff of International Private Banking. I am contacting
you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks
management Five years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the
contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information
you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our
investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of
interest to you. In 2002 , Mr. Vladimir Yegor came to our bank to engage in
business discussions with our private banking division which later led to a
deposition of Thirty Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars,
which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. The favored route
in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 6000 traditional
stocks and bond managers and 2000 managers of alternative investments.


Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made
attractive margins In mid June 2004, he asked that the money be liquidated
because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in the
United States of America on June the 20th, 2006. On May the 3rd, tragedy struck
when a Airbus A-320 Plane crashed killing our client with the remaining 112
passengers.
For more Information see:
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/05/02/russia.plane/index.html

This is the situation and failing to receive viable claims in regards to
instructions he left for the 20th of June, the bank will most probably claim the
deposit and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the Private Banking
division because no next of kin was stated on our database.


What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to
understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the
internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private
banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain
offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put
together the general direction of what I propose. I alone have the relevant
details to make you a Business Partner to the deceased.

The investigation has almost started into who would be liable as next inline to
the deceased. My proposal (should you accept); I am prepared to place you in a
position where the funds can be your inheritance as his business partner which
gives you legal rights over the funds in question. We can fine-tune this based
on our interactions. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this
mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no
appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not
destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.
I await your response

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully.

Michael Oliver

No comments: