Monday, June 14, 2010

BUSINESS PROPOSITION

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Ian Adam, a legal practitioner based here in London, United Kingdom and personal attorney to late Robert Fitzpatrick an American who was a contractor with the Shell UK Limited, who shall be referred to as my client,

Robert Fitzpatrick unfortunately lost his life in a terrorist attack in Philippines on the 4th March, 2003 (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/bomb-attack-kills-19-at-airport-in-philippines-599543.html) during one of his trip to Asia, and left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the deposit with me.

Particularly, the finance company where the deceased had the said fund valued at US$5,800,000.00 (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United Sates Dollars Only) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. I am seeking your co -operation to present you as the next of kin to the account. Our sharing ratio will be 30% for you, 60% for me and 10% for reimbursement of any expenditure we may incur.

If you are interested, you should reply back immediately and as well include your direct phone number so we could discuss more as regard the transaction.

Thank you and Please treat this with utmost confidentiality. I wait your urgent response.


Regards,
Ian Adam, Esq.
Phone: +44-7024084921, +44-7011121011
Fax: +44-7006055151

No comments: