Sunday, August 23, 2009

From:Miss Lesline Hamas

From:Miss Lesline Hamas
Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire.


Dear One,
l am introducing myself,l am Miss Lesline Hamas, the only Daughter of late Chief and Mrs. Hamas, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction.l got your fiji.snapville and I want to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have Sixteen million Five hundred thousand united states dollars.USD($16,500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in investing this funds in a profitable venture in your country.l will compensate you with 20% for your efforts in assisting me.

Now permit me to ask these few questions: -
1. Can I completely trust you?
2. Promise not to sit on my money when reaches your country?

Consider this and get back to me immediately through this my private for further explanation and conversation on how we will proceed. Awaiting your immediate response. Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards
Lesline.

No comments: