Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello

Hello,
It is my prayers that in any time in your life that you need help, God
Himself will come to your aid.I wish to invest in the manufacturing and
real estate business in your country. I have a substantial amount which
I would like to invest in this transaction and i would like you to
assist me in this transaction. I am only 16yrs old and until i am 24yrs
I would not be a able to claim this funds I will liberally give you 15%
of all the sum if you can act as my benefactor and guardian.Once you
accept my request I would further you more details to my email address
which is (annabel_affi1@yahoo.com) You can reply me at with the
following informations:
1,YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
2,YOUR OCCUPATION
3,YOUR AGE
4,YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
leave you in God's loving.
Regards.
Miss Annabel Joy James

No comments: