Saturday, June 6, 2009

I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY

You're invited to: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
By your host: Kabiru Abrahim

Date: Saturday June 6, 2009
Time: 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dear Friend my name is Dr. kabiru_abrahim the Director in charge of Auditing section in the Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($14 million us Dollars .immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you,REPLY ME WITH THIS EMAIL. kabiru_abrahim@mail.ru

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation Copyright © 2009
Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

No comments: