Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Very Urgent Proposal

Attn:

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding consignment (fund) out of a family beneficiary deposit. This requires a private and confidential arrangement.

You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risk free transfer. 30% of the total sum would be your own potion at the end of this deal.

I have all the details. The funds in question are quite large ($36.8M).I will expect a straight answer from you. If you are willing to assist,kindly furnish me with your personal information which must include your direct cell phone and fax number, your address and company name.

Please get back to me with your response as soon as possible.

Thanks as I expect to hear from you.

Lorraine Bale

No comments: