Thursday, January 29, 2009

this message is for your regards reply

Dear partner,

   Good day to you and your family, I know that you will get this message as unsolicited, my name is Mr. ibrahim Adama kunda from Burkina Faso, the first son to the late king Adama kunda who die a natural death on 11 may 2007.

Therefore, before his death as the first son of late king Adama kunda, my father told me about his consignment what the sum of 9.5m dollars which was secure and saved on our family secret place for i and my little sister's use.

After his death I and my little sister contacted you, to help us and have this money transferred to your country, since my late father's brothers want us death to enable them claim this money, I and my little sister managed to escaped with the consignment and has deposited the consignment on our late father's friend place Vincent Leonard.

My late father's friend advice us to leave this country since it is the only way to save our life, I and my little sister will now come to your country to use this money for investment, in respect of this event we wish to inform you if you are ready to help us since 35% shall be for you 5% for the Orphanage around the world while the balance of 60% will be for me and my little sister.

Meanwhile, I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, our late father's friend has promised us that he will make sure this money ge to you, in other way to save our life from the evil men of our family, I and my sister hope to hear from you, for more details.
This message is respectfully for you.
Thank
Mr. ibrahim Adama


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is the truth about this mail. Is there any child of the deceased King Adama Kunda, who is in distress. There is a threat to the minor children from the side of the brother of the deceased, it appears.

Or, it is a simple spam!