Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Friend Please

From Ogechi Promise
Rue de Dulie 7th Avenue
Plot 41  Williams Ville

Dear Friend

l am  an orphan having $10,500,000 USD with a private trust company for safe keeping. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total fund if you can assist me transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your wish. I wish to invest in a stable economy. My interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

The money was deposited in Europe, if you are to help me, you will have to travel to Europe to retrieve the box that contains the money there from there you move it to your country.


I am interested in placing my fund in your country, if your
country's bi-laws allow foreign investment.
You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your
reference.

This fund I inherited from my late father who excels as a government contractor till his death by the rebels in 2005 in here in the country capital while I lost my mother at my early age of 2 yrs this made me the only child of the family. 

Don't fail to indicate interest by furnishing me with your private details phone, fax, address, occupation and age.

Yours faithfully,
Ogechi Promise

No comments: