Thursday, June 19, 2008

Please read carefully and reply soon

Dear Friend,

My Name is Richard Freeman. I was the personal attorney /sole executor to the late Randolf Rooney, an American hereinafter referred to as 'My late Client'. He was an oil magnate here in the United Kingdom, and died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 4th of Oct 2003. Since the death of my late client in Oct 2003, I have written several letters to his Country*s Embassy here in London with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimant / beneficiary of his abandoned monetary deposit, and all such efforts have been to no avail.

More so, I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my late client deposited the sum of 10.8 million pounds (Ten Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling).

On this note I decided to search for a credible person to present as the Next of Kin to his Estate. I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the "trustee" Bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my late client.

To facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund, you need firstly, signify your interest by contacting me via e-mail, and as soon as I obtain your confidence, I will immediately appraise you with the complete details.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as all necessary arrangements have been made for a successful transfer of the Fund to your nominated account within 10 Banking days of signifying your interest.

Please, include your Private and confidential Phone and Fax numbers for easy communication.


Yours,

Richard Freeman
   

No comments: