Thursday, May 1, 2008

legitimate arrangement

Dear Friend,

Sorry, if this business proposal comes to you as a surprise. I am Mr William Boyd, Director of Fund Allocation of ABSA BANK, Johannesburg, South Africa. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in South Africa concerned with
foreign claim payments.

 

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international sphere, in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced funds, etc.

 

0n this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund. I have an unclaimed fund file before me and the data are correct and un-tampered. It is my duty to turnover / recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the South Africa Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits. But I have decided to remit one of the unclaimed funds to you for our mutual benefits, if only both of us can have a deal / agreement and I am going to do this legally without any legal liabilities to you or me now or in the future.

 

My conditions:
1. The sum of USD$18.5M only will be transfer into your account after the proccessing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary,the transfer will be made by telegraphic transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days .


2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondences will be strictly by email / telephone,for security purposes.


3. There should be no third parties in order to maintain maximum confidentiality of this business transaction.

 

4.You have to assure me that as soon as this fund is remitted into your overseas bank account, that you will allow us with our own share of the fund.

 

If you AGREE with my conditions,l advise you to send me the following:
A: Your Full name and address .....................
B: Your direct telephone numbers...................
C: Occupation.............
D. Country..................

And we shall commence the process without delay, as I will proceed to fix
your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the mandate.

I look forward to your kind response for the smooth conclusion of  this business transaction.

best regards,

 

Mr William Boyd.



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: