Monday, February 11, 2008

YOUR EMAIL

Address: 3 Presley Way
Crownhill, Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire MK8 OES
United Kingdom.
 
Good Day,
 
I got your contact over the internet as a trustworthy and reliable person.please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email. My name is
Evans Tim ..I am the personal solicitor to a foreiner, Late Mr. Morris Thompson ,an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31 2000. You may read more about the crash on visiting this C.N.N News internet website.
 
 
I desprately need your assistance to secure and move huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $85,000,000, (Eighty five million united states dollars). I will pay you 20% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter.I will give you more details,on your positive response, also include in your reply and acknowledgement of this mail your tel number so that we can disscuss in details.
 
Regards,
Evans Tim


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: